DINAK, S.A., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you:
- Its corporate name is DINAK, S.A.
- Its NIF is A36948438
- Its address is located in Camiño Do Laranxo, 19, 36216, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain
- Your contact telephone number is 986452526
- It is registered in the Commercial Register Pontevedra, hoja PO-36811, Libro 3051
- And you have the following e-mail address for contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of personal data
The personal data linked to this website comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection ofphysical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and other legislation and regulations in force on data protection.
Who is the Data Controller?
Address: Camiño Do Laranxo, 19, 36216, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain
For what purpose and legitimacy do we process your personal data?
1. Manage the sending of the requested information through the email available in the delegations section of the website. We may process your data because we have a legitimate interest in attending to the communications necessary to carry out our activity.
2. Manage the data of the CVs received through the email available in the HR section. We may process your data because you have given us your consent.
3. Manage the registration in the customer area of the Web. We mayprocess your data because there is a service provision relationship.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated and, dulyblocked, during the longest limitation period in accordance with the applicable legislation.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties. Your data may be communicated to our data processors when necessary for the correct provision of services.
Will data be transferred to third countries?
No International Data Transfers will be made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data or not, namely what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be stored, the origin of the same and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: right to request rectification of inaccurate data and completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be ceased.
- Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation thereof.
- Portability: the right to receive personal datain a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to be able to transmit them to another controller, whenever technically possible.
- Right to withdraw consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw it, the data processing that has been carried out previously will continue to be valid.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing to the address or email indicated at the beginning of this policy. Likewise, we put at your disposal models for your exercise, which can be collected at our facilities. For more information: www.aepd.es
Right to complain to the Control Authority*b:
In the event that your rights have not beenrespected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic office: https://sedeagpd.gob. In both cases, you must attachthe relevant documentation.